I want to know how to target particular country people to visit my site. Example I am in India but working site region is canada what can i do ?
What are the techniques to do for canadian visitors to my site?
Ranu Jain: - Buying a country-specific domain is always a good idea. If you know your target audience, a country-specific domain extension is your best bet.
- Google Webmaster Tool, a free tool will be very helpful to a blogger or webmaster seeking country-specific traffic. You can set which country your website is targeted to, and this in turn helps you to get traffic from your targeted country.
- You can Log in and verify your website in Google Webmaster Tool, and under Configurations > Settings you can specify which country you wish to target.
- If your target audience is in India, try to get more backlinks from India based websites. ;
- You can drive country-based backlinks by guest blogging opportunites and blog commenting. ;
- If you are targeting two countries with your domain, add the country’s name in your posts’ meta titles and descriptions. This will give a clear signal to the country you are targeting.
- Claim your business in Google Places, and add all related information such as address, phone number, etc. ;This will help Google to determine the business location of your business.
- Find keywords which are popular with the audience in your target country and craft a content strategy based on that. ;
Gayathri Muthusamy: Thanks ; . ;My website in canada example it was launched.I am doing SEO here. But ;I can't get canda visitors. So I have asked here , how to target canada customer is there any shortest or easiest way there ?
Rob Maas: Earn links from Canadian websites ( Earn, not buy, place or exchange)
Gayathri Muthusamy: ; I need more advanced techniques to reach out people in an organic way
Rob Maas: You can use social media to tell people in Canada you have the most awesome content on your website. ; Be an expert and show people you are the expert and your site offers the solutions.