Mike Blumenthal explains that in most cases, going to court is not a good idea:
- " She could have started by getting a listing at Google, which as far as I can tell she doesn’t have. "
- " She could have gotten some additional reviews at Google, Yelp and Angie’s list. "
- " She could have done some basic local SEO on her website and actually got it to rank. Her home page title tag reads: Home. "
- " She could have done limited reputation management and built out her profiles at Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere. "
- " Christ for the cost of the suit she could have done all of that and had plenty left over to spend on a significant marketing campaign both off line and on."