Wondering if there is anything I should be doing proactively regarding this issue. Had a few pages that were problematic, which Google picked up on and I have since fixed- however Google is taking it`s sweet time deciding if it wants to index them or not, to the point I`m wondering if something is up.
Crawled initially on the 13th August, fixed a few days later- resubmitted sitemap which has been successfully discovered etc. It`s now the 6th September- if the answer is more patience, that`s absolutely fine, I just wanted to check.
Thanks in advance guys, I`ve found this group very helpful so far on my SEO journey