(Sorry this is so long) I just had my magento ecommerce website revamped and I’m working on creating blog content and rewriting 6k product descriptions. This all seems overwhelming to tackle and I have a lot of questions:
1. What’s the best way to figure out what your customers are searching for when it comes to a specific product? (Example: candy coatings vs candy melts vs confectionery coatings). Can I use all these keywords or should I pick and stick to one?
2. Can I use the same description and meta description across multiple products that are the same but have different colors and just change the color name across the descriptions? For example pink candy coatings and blue candy coatings both have the same description except one says pink and one says blue.
3. Should I be including my keyword at the beginning of product descriptions and meta descriptions?(does it have to be the first word?)
4. When I search for this product on google my blog page with directions to melt candy coatings comes up first page on google but my product category page does not. What’s the best way to utilize this?
5. Any tips on writing meta descriptions? Should price be included? How do I decide on whats the best info to include? Thank you!